top of page
Wed, Dec 04|
Rose City Park
RCP General PTO Meeting - 12/4
Make your voice heard!
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Dec 04, 2019, 6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Rose City Park, Auditorium
About the Event
ROSE CITY PARK GENERAL MEETING AGENDA - 12/4/19 (my copy
- Call to Order and Welcome
- Review and Approve: 9-26-19 Minute
- Vice President
- Equity Committee
- Dual Language Immersion Liaison
- Special Education Liaison
- Review of current board structure.
- Review of amended Board structure.
- Nomination of the Election committee
- Article V, Section 2 – Election Committee: The election committee is the only standing committee, and shall consist of three members and/or board officers, excluding the current president. To be eligible for the election committee its members may not be running for a board officer position in the current election. The election committee shall select a candidate for each office and present the slate one month prior to the election. At that meeting, nominations may also be made from the floor. The election committee is appointed at the January general meeting by member majority vote, and complete their work at the end of the election during the May general meeting.
- Any New Business
- Motion for Adjournment
bottom of page